Account Executive, SMB
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you have a passion for sales and want to join a fast-growing software company? Are you an overachiever who wants a high earning potential that’s based on performance? If so, you might be our next SMB (small & medium size businesses) Account Executive.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet of vehicles and equipment. You'll work a mix of inbound and outbound leads every day and close new customers using inside sales tactics (emails, phone calls, web-based demos, etc.) We’re looking for salespeople to join our team and help grow our revenue by demonstrating our software platform's value.
- Know our software inside and out - you’ll be a solution expert for Fleetio and fleet management
- Perform web-based demos and presentations for prospects around the world
- Consultative sales to help small & medium size organizations understand how Fleetio can help them
- Generate new pipeline through strategic outreach (cold calling)
- Proactively and aggressively follow-up via phone and email with prospects
- Negotiate pricing & close opportunities
- This is an inside sales position and does not require travel
- Generous commission plan with no cap
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably SaaS) in a quota-carrying closing role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in prospecting (cold calling and pipeline generation)
- Extremely focused and disciplined with your time
- Outstanding work ethic and hustle
- Resourceful and determined, yet not afraid to ask for help
- Excited by technology and its ability to make you more productive
- Level up if you know a thing or two about cars and engines
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈