1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Come drive growth at one of the fastest-growing startups! JobGet is building the social future for job search, dedicated to the working population. Our user base and revenue have grown by more than 20x in the past year. The company is at an exciting hyper-scale stage and well-positioned to define the next generation of job search. We are looking to bring on talented and passionate individuals to join our team to be the pillars and leaders of this exciting company.
JobGet is a well-funded venture-backed startup, and our platform is consistently top-rated and top-ranked in the app stores. The team is mission-driven to help millions of hourly workers find their dream jobs with leading employers across the US instantly and efficiently.
You will be joining as a Mid-market sales account executive for JobGet! We're looking for someone that is ready for that next challenge in their sales journey and someone who has 2-3 years of experience in sales. You have solid communication skills and know how to strategize and attack a group of target clients effectively. Some things you should know about us: We have an amazing team, technology and we're adding new customers every day.
About the Role
- Conduct territory research to identify key accounts and stakeholders
- Generate meetings through phone, email, and video outreach
- Develop and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points
- Demonstrate the JobGet platform to prospective buyers
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using FreshSales
- Schedule and lead meetings in-person as well as using Zoom
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, & team meet-ups
- A college degree or relevant work experience
- A drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Critical problem solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections
- The ability to be coached and mentored
- Strong desire to start a sales career
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
- This position is intended to start in the early part of 2021
What JobGet Offers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee stock options at a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited PTO
- Great employee perks and plenty of virtual team outings
- Great company culture focused on talent development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈