Account Executive - Higher Education
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add an Account Executive - Higher Education to an expanding and evolving team. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is passionate about solving business challenges for prospects and clients. Along with the ability to properly scope requirements and deliver a clear solution including demo/presentation and value proposition. You will be working with multiple teams to ensure the best experience and the most success in driving long term revenue.
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals in the Higher Education market
- Present /Demo our solution to key stakeholders ranging from Manager to C suite
- Work sales cycle from discovery to contracts to close.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with, marketing, customer success, business development and product.
- Bring in net new clients in your territory but work closely with SDR’s and CSM’s in developing expansion opportunities with existing accounts.
- Occasionally represent FormAssembly at trade shows and conferences.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of SaaS software sales experience
- 2+ years working in Higher Education industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to work in a 100% remote environment
- Record of consistently hitting and exceeding quota
- Ability to work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Ability to travel a couple times a year for company get togethers.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity and understanding of the salesforce backend (Admin experience)
- Experience working remote (pre-pandemic)
- Experience selling software in the survey/feedback, data collection or salesforce integration space.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
Meet our awesome team.
Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home)
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈