Account Executive EMEA
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK & Europe
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for an experienced and customer-focused Account Executive (inside sales) to join our talented and growing Sales team.
As Account Executive, you will report to the Head of Sales and will join a tight-knit team to uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success and rapid career progression.
Note: This is a fully remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in the UK/Europe.
In this role you will:
- Sell our solution to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and expand existing accounts
- Maximise all inbound leads (SQLs & MQLs) using a systems and Sales Playbook mindset
- Connect and conduct high quality discovery calls with assigned MQLs/SQLs
- Demonstrate Gatekeeper to show/sell value to wide range of stakeholders in an increasingly complex complex sales cycle
- Manage the renewal process within your account base
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Work with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests
- Are you an experienced customer-focused professional with strong analytical skills?
- Do you have an incredible ability to listen, understand customers' pain points and present back viable, long term solutions ?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing yet calm environment?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
If this sounds like you then please read on…..
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of SaaS sales experience, ideally in a startup, selling similar solutions, with an ACV of > £20K
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV over time (no money left on the table)
- A ‘Sales Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep core sales metrics
- A focus on Buyer Persona’s and Verticals to uncover rich veins of new business
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of SaaS sales blogs and best-practice
- The ability to manage multiple work streams without dropping the ball
- A sense of humour and lust for life
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on a data-driven sales to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new everyday
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Gatekeeper retreats
- Uncapped earning potential with access to our metric driven sales methodology
- Thorough product and sales training to equip you with the tools to succeed
We live by our company vision and values. If these ring true to you, then we’d like to talk to you.
Gatekeeper offers a diverse and multicultural working environment, currently spanning 14 countries. We respect each other’s differences and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK & Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈