Account Executive (Dutch, SaaS)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership & responsibility from day one? Do you want to launch your career at the next hyper-growth remote-first SaaS company that keeps growing immensely even in current times? If you want to jump on-board of something truly disruptive, keep scrolling!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as IKEA—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
You'll join a newly-built team consisting of account executives, regional sales managers, and marketing specialists. You will be reporting and collaborating with Timm, our Sales and Marketing Lead and you'll play a critical role to develop and execute a strategy to enable growth in your region and to help propel the company to Series A.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Closing deals with enterprise qualified leads.
- Generating new outbound of qualified leads.
- Building and Managing sales pipeline.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Assisting our Customer Success team with account management.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our Product team.
- Visiting customers.
- Attending events.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have at least two years of experience in sales or business development
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You are located in Europe.
- You have an understanding of marketing.
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and the SaaS industry.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
You like what you read, and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €32k - €49,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈