Account Executive - Bilingual (French/English)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We're looking for a Bilingual Account Executive (French fluent) to join our Inside Sales team at our growing company.
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
We are looking for a driven, positive person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity sales environment. You are a dedicated sales professional, eager to close full-cycle deals. We seek people who want to continuously improve and go above and beyond.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
- Qualify in-bound leads, and generate your own pipeline from outbound activities.
- Create awareness and interest in Intiveo's cloud solution by articulating how we deliver value to practices and patients.
- Demonstrate our solution over web-meeting and build commitment to trying our solution.
- Collaborate with marketing, as part of our Growth Team, to build and run campaigns that resonate with our ideal customers.
- Achieve activity and sales quotas, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English & French with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You want to build your career in software sales within an ambitious growing company.
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales, ideally in a high-velocity, full-cycle environment.
- You are highly motivated, a self-starter, and have a competitive personality. You are open-minded, willing to learn, and determined to succeed.
- You are process-oriented and build a plan of action to achieve sales targets.
We are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈