Account Executive - Architecture & Design
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
A&D Account Executive
We are looking for an A&D Account Executive to serve as a primary liaison for Backdrop to the architectural & design (plus realtor) communities. You’ll leverage your sales and relationship building experience in the residential design community and be a part of building a key growth channel for an exciting young brand.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, engage, and nurture relationships with A&D professionals to drive sales for Backdrop products to the trade
- Build partnerships with designer showrooms and stockists
- Participate in crafting marketing strategies and materials to facilitate business development
- Be the internal advocate for the A&D customer to push continuous improvement in the customer experience
- Take part in product development activities
- Work closely with cross functional teams including operations, customer experience, and marketing
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales and business development serving A&D customers in the paint or interior furnishings categories
- Experience in interior design, architecture, or real estate preferred and a knowledge of how these professions interact with paint
- You thrive on building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships
- You have impeccable communication skills, great taste, and a quick wit
- You’re excited to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Organized and a self starter
To be considered:
Include a PDF resume and cover letter, make sure to include a few sentences on your approach to business development and opportunities you see for Backdrop in the A&D market.
Backdrop is The New Way to Paint. Curated colors, 12x12 adhesive color swatches, high-quality supplies, all shipped in 1-2 business days. With an award-winning brand, a superior product, simplified customer experience, and the best team, Backdrop is leading the way to remake the $30B/yr architectural paint market for the next generation of consumers.
We're also leading the way as a role model in our category. Through our partnership with the International Rescue Committee (IRC), a portion of each sale goes to support displaced refugee families. We're also the first Climate Neutral Certified paint company and all our paints are low VOC Green Wise certified.
Backdrop is part of the F Schumacher Co family of brands.
- 2019 Dieline Packaging Design Award
- 2019 Fast Company Innovation by Design Awards
- 2019 Core77 Design Awards; Packaging Design
- 2020 IAB Brands to watch; #6 Home category
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈