3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At VitusVet, we love pets and believe in advocating for them because they can't speak for themselves. Our mission is to promote transparency and develop digital products that deliver real value to veterinary practices and pet parents, and that ultimately improve the well-being of all pets. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and team-first.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving the future growth of all VitusVet subscription based services. If you are a competitive, disciplined, confident and energetic salesperson with evidence of closing skills we'd welcome you to consider joining the VitusVet team! This is a substantial growth opportunity for a smart-working and motivated individual in a work-from-home position located anywhere in the Central or Eastern time zones.
What the Account Executive is great at:
- Actively prospect to establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts in assigned territories
- Ability to understand and communicate the organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points maintaining the highest level of expertise in the VitusVet product suite
- Coordinate and present online demonstrations of products and services
- Aim to exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual team sales objectives
- Align with the Account Management team to effectively forecast and execute regional territory sales strategies
- Follow-up on and qualify all lead generation campaigns to manage marketing resources effectively
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including accounts, tasks, events and planning information in Salesforce
- Effective data management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Authenticity, drive and an uncompromising work ethic
- 3-5+ years of relevant B2B experience and understanding of strategic, tactical and consultative selling processes
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred
- Occasional travel for training, trade shows and/or meetings may be required
- You're a pet-lover, and want to make a difference in the lives of pets, their owners, and the veterinarians who care for them
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Work-from-home, bring your pet to work everyday!
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈