1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Our sales team is growing, and we need more senior sales talent to expand our markets and discover new territory. We are ready to conquer new smart artwork worlds. As part of our sales team you focus on new logo’s and expand our UK and Nordic market. Do you have what it takes? Prove it!
How will your job look like?
Your sales skills lead you through our sales cycle from beginning till end. Supported by our inside sales and presales team you are convinced of the added value of our software and know how to convey prospects. You work together with partners and vendors to assure a smooth integration and clear the path towards closing that new deal. We are looking for someone hungry and ready to tackle our growing UK and Nordic market. But what will you be doing here exactly?
- Manage the sales cycle from beginning till end
- Sales pipeline growth via regional but also individual business development (outbound) initiatives
- Work closely with the inside sales, presales and marketing teams
- Sign up new clients/logo's by closing deals
- Build relationships and trust to convince prospects of our software solutions offering
- Organize and attend prospect meetings and trade events
- Organize and conduct commercial product tours with and without the support of presales engineers
- Work with external partners towards achieving partnership goals and conduct regular business activity reviews
- Work with internal Client Success team towards converting legacy clients
- Voice of Sales: report market needs, evolutions and demands to the rest of the organization
Do you fit the profile?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in software sales and familiar with selling SaaS solutions
- You have a proven track record of business/pipeline/network development
- You know how to sell a product that needs integration, and requires collaboration with an ecosystem of partners
- You know the CMS/DAM/PIM industry, extra points earned
- You are a true hunter with a huge appetite for creating opportunities and converting prospects into customers
- You have excellent communication, organizational, presentation and demo skills
- You have a proven track record of forecasting and pipeline management using a CRM system
- You are fluent in English
- You are willing to travel
What's in it for you?
- With great merit comes great credit – we’re a close-knit team and we give as good as we get. You do your part and you’ll find yourself supported on every level, accredited when credit is due and acknowledged always.
- Empowerment – we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your colleagues.
- A fascinating horizon – live local, work global you will be working remote or from one of our offices. Bear in mind, we’re an international crew with an international customer base. You can mock our accents, as long as you laugh at our jokes.
Work hard, play hard, care even more! Join our team?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈