1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Codi is creating the workplace solution for all employers and employees by bringing the workplace to their neighborhoods – literally. With the help of a growing community of hosts, our team identifies underutilized beautiful homes near where employees live and optimizes them for team productivity. By working in small groups away from home, employees enjoy greater productivity with minimal commute. Each space offers a secure work environment with quality amenities, at half the cost of the traditional solutions.
We believe in the power of employee happiness. That’s why we started Codi: to help people commute less, connect more, and feel inspired to do their best work.
We anticipate amazing things for you in this role and for all those reasons, are looking for someone extraordinary.
- Challenges entertain you.
- You focus on impact.
- You’ve got a lot of hustle.
- You’re versatile.
- You get a buzz from making new friends.
- You want results.
- You drive the train.
- For you, life is an adventure.
We will *not* be a good fit for you if: Politics and drama entertain you. You enjoy the structured corporate world. You’d rather avoid human interactions. You’re not especially creative or innovative.
You’ll be leading our top-of-funnel outreach and transforming leads into new clients with your high energy, in a collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a rare opportunity to enter a well-funded and thriving company at the ground level and become an instrumental part of its exponential growth. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth and the founding team. You’ll join a A-level team of professionals, investors, and advisors, from highly successful leading companies, such as WeWork, Airbnb, Lyft, Postmates, and many more.
- Identify strategic accounts and key decision-makers, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to initiate the sales cycle
- Cold outreach (call, emails, etc) into prospects
- Research and refine customer value propositions and use cases
- Nurture relationships with prospects
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Manage leads into Salesforce and keep the data up-to-date
- Prepare and adapt presentations to the prospects
- Create and update Shared Success Plans
- Create and send contracts
- Manage the legal review process with prospects
- Create regular reports with sales and financial data
- Work closely with other Codi teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Refine supply quality standards to meet customer requirements and ensure successful enterprise pilots
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and CRM softwares
- Experience in real-estate preferred
- Work from anywhere 🌎
- Healthcare: up to 75% coverage
- Remote work stipend for your home-office setup
- Unlimited Codi access 😅
- Professional coach
- Grow with the company
- Work directly with the founders and executive team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈