1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Breakout creates virtual experiences designed to bond together remote teams. We're helping thousands of employees feel more connected and happier at work at the Fortune 500 and unicorn startups. You can learn more at our site: www.breakout.chat.
- Nurture and develop inbound interest in Breakout
- Identify new sales opportunities and effectively hunt for new prospects
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer sales cycles
- Collect market intelligence and competitive information
- Funnel back feedback from the market to our product and event design teams
- Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service
- Achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- 3+ years of B2B field sales experience within a startup
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- You have worked with a mid-market customer base with companies sized 200 to 2K
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience with new customer acquisition, trial management, and upselling
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Interest in team-building a plus
- Prior success in selling into HR teams a plus
- High-energy and embody a positive attitude
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈