1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As a pioneer and innovator in the IT Process Automation (ITPA) space, Ayehu NG is an IT Automation and Orchestration software platform built for the Digital Era. Powered by Machine Learning algorithms, Ayehu acts as a force multiplier for IT operations, security operations, managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Customers can significantly save time on manual and repetitive tasks, respond to incidents with pinpoint accuracy, accelerate mean time to resolution, and maintain greater control over IT infrastructure.
As an individual contributor in a sales-hunter role you will Close-Win new logos within the NorAm-West, LATAM, and APAC territories.
To do this you will:
- Self-generate sales leads (1-2 per month) and thus sales opportunities through your own professional network and similar prospecting efforts.
- Strategize outbound email, LinkedIn, etc. campaigns with your Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate additional leads.
- Present the Ayehu solution to your self-generated leads (2+), and the leads set by your territory SDR (12+ per month). These leads will largely be IT Director and C-Level contacts.
- Create and maintain a continuous record of lead activity and sales opportunity activity within Salesforce.
- Convert large enterprise Leads into (50K +) Opportunities and convert Opportunities into deals/customers! CLOSED-WON
- Allow schedule flexibility to accommodate occasional meetings in APAC territories. This can be managed with the SDR.
The target prospect is technical executives in large enterprises (1000+ employees) that have responsibility/influence for infrastructure management, Service Desk and/or Network Operations Center (NOC). Technical savvy and familiarity with how IT Operations Management is conducted/organized within large enterprises will be very helpful to anyone in this role.
- Demonstratable technical understanding and savvy. Terms like remediation, MTTR, ITSM, ITIL, SaaS, Cloud, Hybrid-Cloud, CMDB, patching, OS, DB, HA, DR, on-prem, perpetual, subscription, onboarding, should already be in your vocabulary.
- 5+ years of successful software field selling experience into the IT Enterprise space.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Hunter – appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience managing 4 to 8 months sales cycles
- Proven ability to close six-figure ARR contracts
- Understanding of SaaS as well as on-premise software solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and constructs
- Familiarity with any one technology – monitoring tools, ITSM, etc.
- Understanding of automation in an IT context (non-technical)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈