1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: PDT, EST, and CEST
NLX is a conversational AI technology startup headquartered in New York City with team members in Seattle, San Francisco, and Berlin. We value excellence, authenticity, transparency, attention to detail, and collaboration. We are an asynchronous, remote team with daily check-ins across the company.
As an Account Executive at NLX, you will be reporting to COO and be responsible landing new business as well as growing the business within our current accounts. This is a dynamic role that often works in tandem with a Solutions Engineer.
Our work moves fast and we work to agreed deadlines and love self-directed workers who try to work through problems, put up their hand when they have trouble, and can articulate how they've attempted to solve issues and where they need support. We value transparency, communication, and community. We reward cooperation over competition.
Location: Remote, PDT, EST, and CEST preferred
The ability to work in the EST-PDT time zone is required
Project/Contract to Full Time Hire, start date is April 2021 for the right candidate.
- Developing and updating a sales plan
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Seeking new sales opportunities
- Presenting NLX products and services to prospective customers
- Monitoring sales and revenue trends
- Maintaining customer contact and relationships
- Negotiating sales and renewal agreements
We are open to both mid-level and senior candidates. Our preferred candidate will have a strong work ethic, talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Communication: Strong communication skills, fluent in (written and spoken) English
- Work Style: Works well independently and in collaboration, especially for this asynchronous remote team. Strong attention to detail is expected.
- Experience as an Account Executive, preferably with SaaS-based products and/or innovative technologies
- Knowledge of principles of sales, marketing and research
- Strong negotiation skills
- Possessing good business acumen
- BA/BSc in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Competitive Pay
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for conferences
- Qualified candidates emailed and invited to video interview to discuss role fit
- Finalist candidates will be selected to attend a remote interview with our CEO and COO to discuss role fit and day to day responsibilities, expectations, and broader strategy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: PDT, EST, and CEST.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈