2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
***This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US or Canada****
Account Executive (AE)
Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. is looking for top performing Account Executives (AE) to join our team. We are looking for individuals with a growth mindset, looking to deliver solutions to today’s Business and IT related challenges to secure new logo business.
As demand for our ActivMFT Managed File Transfer & Network Solution is growing dramatically, we are expanding our Sales Team to meet this increased demand and further grow our presence in this market.
As a member of the Sales Team, you will be working with a range of Mid-Market and Enterprise organizations. You will be selling directly to individuals within these organizations who have expressed an interest in ActivMFT to solve their current Business and IT challenges. You will be responsible for uncovering & developing requirements, validating requirements through demonstration, and closing new business via leads that are generated by our Inbound Marketing strategy.
- Consistently exceed sales objectives via both New business generation.
- Preparing and delivering effective sales presentations & demonstrations to close New business
- Able to effectively and accurately communicate product features and benefits to individuals or large groups. Serves with a high level of product expertise and customer service for assigned accounts.
- Leverage available Sales Technologies To enhance the impact of sales calls and New Business pipeline. Appropriately uses this information to proactively develop plans of action to address the individual needs of their Accounts.
- Preparing offers, proposals, product presentations, and other general sales-related activities.
- Observe the high quality of Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc.’s ethical standards in presentations, proposals, and overall representation of the company, including professional image and appearance.
- Participation in Trade Show events (Requires travel)
- Goal- & Outcome-Oriented: Proven track record of setting, exceeding, and tracking/measuring/communicating the progress of meaningful objectives and goals.
- Results Driven: Maniacally focused on adding new customers to their portfolio
- Competitive: Must possess initiative, business acumen, confidence, and a competitive attitude.
- Detail-Oriented: Candidates should be organized, able to plan and prioritize appropriately while demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making attributes.
- Selling Skills: Demonstrated ability to provide solutions and change behavior in support of business goals and objectives.
- Communication: Strong interpersonal skills to include verbal and written communication.
- Dynamic Adaptability: Ability to shift course and change priorities, adeptly handling complex and dynamic requirements and deadlines with minimum impact to job responsibilities.
- Value-based Customer Resource: Recognize the needs of the Customer and offers detailed information to the Customer about the products we offer.
- Teamwork: Effectively communicate, coordinate, and build relationships with the Marketing and other Departments to ensure Customer needs are met and selling obstacles overcome.
- Believes in Resourcefulness Over Resources: Able to find solutions even when all the facts and/or alternatives are not fully known.
- Shows a Genuine Interest in and Understanding of the Needs of Clients: Focused to helping Buyer's find their outcome in our solutions and not having them purchasing the capabilities we think they need
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University. The following experience is preferred, but not required:
- 3+ years of Business-to-Business and/or Industry Selling experience to Mid-Market & Enterprise organizations.
- Technical background or previous technical sales experience is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈