1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Triplebyte is transforming the way software engineers are hired. Our mission is to make the tech industry more just by fixing hiring for engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but don’t fit the profile that recruiters seek. Over 200,000 engineers have joined Triplebyte to showcase your tech skills and hear from top companies.
Our subscription service is used by hundreds of startups as well as industry leaders including Apple, Facebook, and American Express to identify and source talented engineering. You can read more about our company and hear from our founders in the press here:
- Triplebyte raises $35M for its online coding test and credentialing service for hiring engineers
- Triplebyte incubates ColorStack to increase Black and Latinx representation in CS programs
- Customer Reviews on G2
- Visit our blog for a wide selection of topics we've covered
About the Role
- Learn and demonstrate the Triplebyte platform to new prospective customers
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Consistently achieve or exceed your quarterly revenue booking goals (quota)
- Partner with our outbound business development reps to create 3X+ quota in targeted pipeline
- Identify and source additional opportunities for yourself to supplement your pipeline
- Consistently track activities and relevant pipeline/customer data in Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong
- Coach and help on-board new members of the sales team
- Provide feedback and suggestions on our processes, product, and competitors to help us continues improve as a revenue organization
- Experiment and try new things - we're still building out our processes as we grow!
- Work cross functionally with product, finance, account management, and other teams
What You Need to be Successful
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in a fast-moving, high growth startup B2B environment
- A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to build a world-class company; willingness to work closely with other functions within Triplebyte to achieve our mission
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $10k, and consistent track record of hitting sales goals
- Demonstrated success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com, and other tools such as SalesLoft, Gong, Zoom, Google Slides, Gmail
- General understanding for the HR, hiring, or engineering industry (bonus!)
Even if your experience doesn’t match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyways. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Open vacation policy
- Employer paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunches
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈