3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At HappySignals we measure the happiness and productivity of more than 1M employees in over 130 countries. We're helping enterprise leaders focus on making their employees happier and more productive - more smiles and less time wasted. We're a SaaS product that integrates into world-leading ITSM tools, enhancing organizations' ability to develop their employee experience of internal support services such as IT, HR, and Finance. We work with companies such as Fujitsu, CapGemini, Campari, Avanti West Coast, and Equinor to change their culture to be more open, data-driven and outcome-focused. Our customers have been able to make employees happier and increase their productivity by 26%. This is why we exist.
We're hiring a U.S. based, remote Account Executive with a strong history of creating and fostering
new/existing pipeline across multiple domestic markets. The perfect candidate can create new opportunities by
fostering pre-existing relationships within the ServiceNow ecosystem. The ideal candidate has a proven sales track record and wants to continue growing professionally and their book of business.
What You'll Do:
- • Drive solutions sales process from prospecting to the close of new logos
- • Effectively manage vast pipeline while prioritizing business opportunities
- • Build business cases, presentations, and customer strategies
- • Take a consultative approach through qualifying and understanding customer needs
- • Demonstrate HappySignals solutions to prospective and existing customers with a solution tailored based on their needs (on-site and via virtual meetings)
- • Provide mentoring and support to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- • Quarterback proof of concept/proof of value engagements with prospects
- • Lead strategy and coordination of (RFI) / request for proposal (RFP) documents when approved by the organization.
- • Become an expert on HappySignals solutions while staying product developments and the release of new features.
- • Communicate product findings and customer feedback with internal teams at Director+ level
What You'll Need:
- • A minimum of 2+ years selling SaaS ACV 100K - 200k?
- • Experience Solution Selling with a strong technical foundation
- • Must have solution and process experience with ITSM
- • ITIL certified
- • Must have contacts and experience selling into companies utilizing ServiceNow Solutions
Personality and mindset
- Happy and likeable personality – easy to cooperate with people from all walks of life
- Able to build trust – has an opinion and is a good listener
- Consultative approach - can lead all stakeholders within the client
- Doer – ready to work hands on with partners
- Persistent and pragmatic - but embraces change
- Results driven.
What we offer
We're a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and our team thrive around creativity and excitement. Having secured Series A funding, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our company at a time of exciting growth. Although with a mature client base we are small and agile with a start-up mentality which means we try, we fail, we learn and then we succeed. As an early member of our team, you'll be instrumental in achieving our next period of growth and the only limiting factor to your success will be your motivation and desire to succeed.
At HappySignals we want everybody to feel part of the team and whilst you'll be working from home, you'll be joining an open and equal environment with a weekly virtual team and company socials and focus on work/life balance. There will also be opportunities to travel post-Covid-19.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈