3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
In today's crowded ecommerce landscape, brands shovel 30-40% of their revenues right back to the Google, Facebook, and Amazon ad machines. Wooly is an advocacy platform that helps brands take back control and grow through the real influence from customers, fans, and advocates. Our mission is to be the de facto alternative to paid ads.
We work with amazing brands your friends and family recognize like Cotopaxi, Salomon, Purple, Blendtec, Specialized, On Running, and many more. These brands use Wooly to (1) increase sales, (2) drive brand awareness and social engagement, (3) generate content, and (4) scale authentic advocacy programs.
At Wooly, we are eternally curious, always making, and resilient. We're growing as individuals, teams, and as a team. We're looking for like-minded account executives to join us.
We are looking for Account Executives to generate and close new business. You'll be joining a small sales team that is rapidly growing and backed by an innovative product and excellent engineering. As an early member of Wooly, your role will play a pivotal part in driving the advancement of the sales organization with no ceiling on growth.
What a Good Fit Looks Like
- You have 2-4 years experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of exceeding sales quotas
- You generate new business through relationships, referrals, and prospecting
- You follow a process and keep your pipe clean and accurate so you close what you say you are going to close
- You take initiative, learn quickly, and thrive in a constantly changing and evolving startup environment.
- Bonus points if you have experience selling ecommerce or marketing products
- Bonus points if you want to and have shown capacity to take leadership roles as the company grows
- Close new deals
- Consistently hit quota using warm inbound leads, recycled leads, leads from BDR, and your own prospecting
- Work with our BDR team to prospect new opportunities
- Solve problems and improve processes to train those who follow you
- Share your knowledge and mentor team members, while also continuously developing your own skill-set and craft.
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Health insurance stipend
- Generous paid time off
- Work remotely from the location of your choice
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈