3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Qatalog helps teams work smarter — even when they’re distributed. It connects everyone’s apps, work, and comms in a central hub. We’re backed by top tier investors and operators in the US and Europe.
We're a committed, experienced, and compassionate team pioneering remote working practices. You’ll join a collaborative group of professionals including Amazon, Mozilla, InVision, Microsoft and TransferWise alumni from many different backgrounds who have built and scaled large teams and products.
A unique opportunity to be part of the foundational go-to-market team for the hottest company addressing collaboration and productivity for distributed teams. This is not your typical sales role: you will be part of a team focused on building out our process, strategy, and team. We need people who want to do more than sell, people who want to be part of creating something special and build their own career story.
- Work closely with the CRO and other stakeholders to create the foundational go to market strategy
- Manage the full cycle sales process (prospecting, product demos, etc.)
- Be the point person for all customer facing relationships, focused on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Evangelize and educate the market around the value of a centralized work graph
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer and market feedback across the broader Qatalog organization (product, marketing, etc.)
- Contribute to process and repeatability by testing and learning from different market messages, positioning and outbound strategies
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in a high growth SaaS environment with experience across the entire sales cycle
- Consistent ability to hit sales targets
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of taking initiative to provide operational insight and value beyond core sales role
- High product acumen and ability to independently manage product demos
- Value based sales experience - demonstrated ability to evangelize and represent value metrics in category creating markets
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across internal departments
- Thirst for learning and self-development
- Eagerness to be part of a foundational team, help foster culture, and have fun
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈