1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At WorkStep, we make the industrial sector a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching, skill development & feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, train & retain hourly talent at scale.
We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers, including Pepsi, Kroger and Dollar General based largely on the work of our small and very efficient sales team! We recently hired a new CRO and we're building out the sales team for our next stage of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup and help solve a huge challenge for the industrial workforce. You’ll be working on closing five- and six-figure deals, and as one of the first 50 employees at the company, help us grow and build our team.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling WorkStep’s Hire products into Enterprise accounts (>10 facilities). This is a full-cycle sales role: Engaging prospects, running demos, creating business cases and ROIs, negotiating terms and closing business. The Account Executive will partner with the Sales Development team on implementing targeted outbound campaigns to generate new pipeline. Since this is a Land and Expand model, the Account Executive will partner with Customer Success to ensure the customer is adopting the Hire product and is responsible for expanding the WorkStep footprint within the account.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales based activities
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast through prospecting, discovery calls and meetings
- Land and expand accounts through account mapping, planning and developing relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Present the value of WorkStep by demonstrating the Hire product and creating compelling business cases
- Create a sense of urgency and persistence to progress and close business
- Develop deep product expertise and industry knowledge
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system
- Utilize ChiliPiper, Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo and Salesforce as part of the sales process
- 2 Years of B2B Sales experience (full cycle)
- High energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career
- Team player with a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and numeracy
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies via Zoom
- Persuasive storyteller able to engage and educate an audience on the value of WorkStep
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine customer empathy
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment working remotely
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) as part of the sales process
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience selling in the HR Tech or staffing industry
- Experience working with (or in) our primary industries: warehousing, trucking, manufacturing and production
- Familiarity with our sales stack - Salesforce, Outreach, Chilipiper, ZoomInfo, Connect and Sell
- Training in Sales Methodology such as Sandler or ProActive Selling
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Work space stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈