1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SnapEDA is changing the way engineers design electronics. We provide a search engine of millions of digital blueprints for making circuit boards that saves engineers days of time. Over 1 million professional engineers around the world rely on SnapEDA to bring their designs to life quickly, making everything from smartwatches, to medical devices, and space electronics.
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing our sales process and client communications. We're looking for someone who has a sense of urgency, technical and resourceful, but also persistent in their daily tasks. The successful candidate will implement plans and ideas, marshal resources (for internal purposes, and for the benefit of our great customers), establish and grow partnerships, and bring winning strategies, along with the underlying tactics to carry them out. Being a fast-growing startup, we're looking for someone reliable and who can think on their feet. This person will need to work with the ambiguity that a small company bring, and help us add internal sales processes and presentations so that can keep improving and be agile.
At SnapEDA, we’re a passionate team focused on making tools that help other engineers be successful with the products they’re building. At the same time we're a leading driver of demand generation in the global, multi-billion dollar semiconductor and electronic component industries, which is where this role will be focused.
SnapEDA is a Y Combinator startup based in San Francisco. The role can be local or remote, depending on experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own, improve, and refine the entire sales process
- Generate, engage, and develop new prospects
- Prepare and manage sales agreements and quotes
- Preparing reports and attending client meetings
- Negotiating and closing contracts and maintain client relations
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Can think strategically and tactically, depending on the situation
- Independent, solutions-driven self-starter
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Creative negotiator able to find win-win solutions
- Experience in a startup environment wearing many hats is a plus
- Experience in advertising sales is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈