1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
At Kubermatic, we believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud-native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
As one of the top 5 corporate contributors to the Kubernetes Project, we develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud-native transformation. Our open-source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive 30/60/90 business plan for your territory, prioritizing industry verticals/account segments to hit the ground running
- Develop a key list of accounts and map out org structures to ensure comprehensive support/coverage
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Lead mid to senior-level client executives into purchasing and deploying our solution through a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 3 to 6 months
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets
- Responsible for achieving an annual quota while maintaining an accurate forecast each week
- Collaboration cross-functionally will be critical to help best enable your efforts – marketing, products, engineering, BD, etc.
- You will build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques
What You'll Bring
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience working in one of the European markets or the US market and excellent English skills
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Previous experience working with CRM’s and modern-day sales tools.
- Sales Experience with Cloud, Container/MicroServices, DevOps, Orchestration, Open Source Applications is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage startup and build your own destiny
What we can offer you
- The unique opportunity to join a growing startup and grow and learn with us
- A lot of room for your ideas and initiatives and the chance to quickly assume responsibility
- Agile practices and cutting edge technologies
- Full support with getting the training and certification you need to do a good job and conference opportunities
- As a remote first company we offer flexible working hours (flexitime), part-time and work from home as default, not on request
- A motivated and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 10 countries
- Regular company events like hackathons, summer parties, afterworks, barbecues….
- We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy our meetups and our own community conferences ContainerDays and GoDays
- As a member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation we are able to offer certified courses and first class information about what's coming up next in the Kubernetes ecosystem. And if you want to contribute, you are welcome to engage at CNCF projects or special interest groups
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈