2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
About Triptease and our Mission….
Triptease is a disruptive force in the online travel industry. Never one to shy from big challenges, we built our reputation helping hotels stand up to the might of Online Travel Agents. Now the landscape has changed. The Covid crisis has landed hoteliers in a precarious position.
Triptease is uniquely positioned to help hotels in this, their greatest time of need. The unique industry data set we’ve been building, combined with a new set of digital marketing tools has positioned us to accelerate our impact in 2020 and beyond.
With offices in London, NYC, Barcelona and Singapore, Triptease drives over $1bn in revenue for hoteliers around the globe. As we gear up for our next stage of growth, now is an ideal time to join this fast-growth, well funded, technology business.
Triptease is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected characteristic(s) in terms of the Equality Act (2010).
We’re looking for a proven, determined, team-oriented Account Executive to help us expand our North American presence. You need to be a great relationship builder from within the hotel industry with a track record of consistent performance above your peers.
- Grow Triptease’s brand presence through excellent relationship building.
- Prioritise and execute commercial partnerships with small to mid sized hotel groups.
- Give engaging, exciting and insightful in-person and remote presentations to establish prospective commercial engagement with hospitality groups
- Rocket-ship efficiency in follow-up underlying a thoughtful approach to sales cadence and communication with prospective clients
- Creating innovative solutions based on a deep understanding of client e-commerce needs
- Build comprehensive proposals based on a multitude of factors, communicate and negotiate terms and pricing with clients
- 3+ years of sales experience (hotel tech/ad tech/Saas is a bonus) with a track record selling into C suite and Director level.
- Strong personal network among hotel Marketing and Revenue teams across the US
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Thrives in a start-up environment; willingness to dive in the deep end, ask questions and be a team player
- Experience creating a territory engagement plan and a pipeline cadence strategy
- Ability to balance effective prospecting and lead generation with commercial negotiation and closing
- Natural problem solver, self-driven and objective based
- Adept at creating precise call plans to advance deals and close business
- Powerful leadership ability: motivate and inspire others, leading by example
- Experience with Salesforce
Our start-up culture means everybody's contribution matters and is celebrated. We set ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those working as a tight-knit team. We’re collaborative, we learn from each other and we’re always open to new ways of approaching situations.
What we offer:
- Working with superstars. You'll be working with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Pace. This is a high-growth business and we expect a lot of people. Fast.
- Hands-on experience. Got a great idea? You can make it happen. There’s no time to get stuck in a cubicle
- A competitive salary and commission plan, 15 days holiday on top of public holidays, share options and benefits (including a self-development budget, annual off-sites, MacBook etc.)
No agencies or recruiters please
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈