4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The mission of the Account Executive team is to own the commercial relationship with Collectly’s clients in order to demonstrate the initial value of Collectly and expand our presence across their organizations.
As we build deep relationships with our clients, the Account Executive will be responsible for creating and executing the strategy around the expansion to address our clients’ most critical problems as they relate to the patient financial experience.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys setting goals, building relationships, and solving problems so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, smart, and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Y Combinator, Lightspeed Capital, and Index Ventures.
- Ability to manage client relationships and drive mid-market deals from pilots to full expansion
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate and execute commercial terms of mid-market level agreements
- Build strategic relationships where necessary to optimize product delivery
- Ability to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- Create client champions that become Collectly evangelists
- Ability to work with teams such as sales, product, and engineering to drive strategic initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in SaaS, consulting, finance, or other professional services field in an external-facing role
- Healthcare experience navigating c-suite audiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for problem-solving
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈