4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
About the Opportunity:
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement and performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive team member engagement and continuous performance improvements.
As Stella Connect continues to scale, we are seeking a remote Account Executive to join our collaborative sales team and act as a trusted partner to prospective clients throughout the sales process. You’ll be responsible for uncovering client pain points, pitching Stella Connect’s innovative customer-centric platform, building quality relationships, and ultimately closing new business. You’ll work cross functionally with individuals across the organization and be an advocate for the champions you work with on the client-side.
- Work closely with the Sales Development team to identify and engage with potential clients
- Conduct discovery calls to identify key pain points and tailor demos/follow up conversations to address the unique challenges of the prospect
- Develop trusting relationships with senior leaders in customer experience at targeted accounts and create value throughout the relationship
- Become an expert in the customer experience industry and act as a subject matter expert to prospects
- Collaborate with internal departments to proactively coordinate resources and drive deals to close
- Adeptly negotiate pricing and business terms that satisfy the client’s needs while maintaining the integrity of Stella’s offerings
- Project manage deals from start to finish, ensuring blockers are addressed at each step of the sales process to ensure timely close
- Expand new customers annual recurring revenue with the client success team
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role selling a B2B SaaS solution
- Record of consistently meeting objectives and exceeding targets
- Passion for great customer service
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; 10 company holidays, including Juneteenth and Election Day, as well as an unlimited vacation policy.
At Stella, we love everybody! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company’s inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈