2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
This is a full-time remote position focused on sales.
Are you solution driven, highly organized, ambitious and passionate about social media? Do you have experience with sales or account management, a proactive attitude and do you thrive in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be our new Account Executive! We are looking for a new member to join our Growth Team.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Actively prospect and conduct outreach for new clients building a strong sales pipeline taking the buyer through all stages of the sales process
- Manage and nourish inbound leads
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions and proposals to close deals
- Stay up to date with partners and competition to always have the latest information on where the industry is going and what options/challenges prospects have at hand
- Work closely with customer success team to successfully onboard new clients
- Collaborate with marketing team to create content that provides value to prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales; from SaaS, scale-up or similar environment. Sales experience within the field of marketing or experience in Facebook advertising is considered a strong asset.
- Hunger to develop and learn more, team player with high integrity and work moral.
- Solution driven fast thinker and a self-starter who thrives in the unknown, with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Previous remote work experience will be an advantage.
- Fixed monthly salary + commission
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Health insurance
- Device of your choice (laptop / Macbook)
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands
- Opportunity to travel.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈