2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Testlio is seeking an Account Director (AD) reporting directly to the Head of Revenue to help us establish and grow our most strategic customers and target accounts. This AD will be responsible for all activities and management associated with driving revenue through their assigned accounts to further the growth of Testlio.
This person is strategic, savvy, has impeccable communication skills, and is seasoned in connecting and negotiating with SVP/C-level executives. This position is made for a skilled and engaging person who is comfortable interacting with customers across industries. As an AD, you will be regularly closing and nurturing deals in the $500k-$1M range. Growing pipeline and managing high profile accounts with strategy and intent is a critical part of this role.
Prior experience working as a Strategic or Corporate Account Executive in the mobile, consumer apps, and/or marketing technology industries is preferred. Experience selling to large consumer media, sports, entertainment, and/or travel companies is a bonus. Our ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and influence decision makers. You must have an instinct for high growth opportunities and a keen understanding for driving revenue and maximizing potential.
- You will have the chance to help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world confidently ship consumer apps that today already reach more than 1 billion people .
- Opportunity to experience an unmatched company culture, collaborating with a motivated, transparent and talented global, distributed team.
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary, compensation plans and stock options.
- Comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employee wellness and development perks.
- Not to mention, you will be a part of an amazing pride of lions - check out our latest Lionfest video and be updated with what’s going on.
- Revenue target achievement and execution of all account development objectives.
- Initiate, develop and manage the entire pipeline from building your own opportunities to closing complex deals.
- Direct and enable effective executive engagement and relationships between Testlio and our target accounts.
- Direct and manage complete and complex sales cycles presenting to and engaging with VP, SVP and C-level executives.
- Ensure overall success of the assigned target accounts at all phases of the relationship.
- Recognized as the expert regarding all knowledge about the assigned target accounts.
- Leverage and work collaboratively with the internal and external teams to maximize revenue growth and overall success of the customer relationship.
- 7+ years of mobile, digital or technology sales and account management experience.
- Experience in reaching and developing relationships with SVP and C-level executives.
- Understanding of the mobile or digital ecosystem landscape and relationships. Previous experience helping customers optimize their mobile or digital strategy.
- Track record of success working with global, strategic accounts.
- Ability to showcase how technology + services solutions can deliver compelling business outcomes.
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration and demonstrated leadership skills.
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Resilient, self-motivated, results driven, and possess exceptional relationship building skills.
- Experience using Salesforce in a clear and disciplined weekly fashion.
- Demonstrated excellence and accomplishments, both professionally and in other areas of life (sports, music, art, academics, volunteer, service, etc.)
- Proven ability to work from a home office environment with a distributed, international team.
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈