Account Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security
We are a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $15million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of "Best Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution" (CCM) in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. We were also named the "Hottest CyberTech Startup" at TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
About this role
Panaseer are is currently looking for an Account Development Representative to support our account-based go to market strategy. This is an opportunity to develop your sales skills by supporting sales engage target accounts with a sophisticated, technical product in an emerging security category. The role is at the intersection of sales and marketing and is responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building the pipeline. ADR’s will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with sales and marketing leaders. The ADR role is perfect for someone with prior ADR or SDR experience and is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
We're a growing team that is working remotely from our UK and US hubs. We plan to spend a limited amount of face-to-face time on collaborative work in and around our central hub in London. For this reason, reasonable commuting to London would be advised.
- Research and identify high-potential stakeholders in our target accounts
- Reach out to Security, Compliance, and IT stakeholders via phone, email, and social media. Articulate how Panaseer solves persona level problems and facilitate converting influencers to supporters that open doors to other stakeholders
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Support sales with pre-meeting research and strategy
- Set meetings with stakeholders and Sales
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Deliver business impact/ROI based messaging to prospects and customers
- Continuously learn about Panaseer customer success stories and share with prospects and customers
- Identify relevant business activities and events in your market to generate leads in target accounts
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
Skills and experience
- 2+ years sales development/lead qualification experience (more a plus), in a technology B2B environment
- Proven success prospecting into executive level (CISO, CCO, CIO)
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results
- Experience working with a SaaS solution
- Understanding the IT sales environment and account planning.
- Ability to think strategically and work as part of a team to develop account strategy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally are required
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools and social selling tools
- Highly reliable and attention detail is a must
- Good proficiency in English is required and an EMEA language would be a plus
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme - 5%
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £200 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax-free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈