1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, summer and fall Fridays, remote work equipment, and more.
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Location3 is looking for full time Account Coordinators to provide support to client teams across select digital disciplines. This includes being able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. A successful team contributor will perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develop collaborative relationships with team members, display communication and act proactively. Account Coordinators report to Account Directors.
- Research - complete any necessary research to fulfill campaign needs as delegated by Account Managers; monitor news alerts about the client on an ongoing basis to ensure that Account Managers are up to date on relevant information.
- Keyword and Ad Copy development - keyword and ad copy development are vitally important to the success of campaigns please ensure that any such development delegated by Account Managers is done with great attention to detail, and in line with Location3 best practices.
- Reporting - complete all reporting needs delegated by Account Managers on time and with accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in project planning and project management
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate adaptability
- Ability to take initiative, self-starter
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈