Account Consultant Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
DriveWealth is a financial technology firm pioneering embedded finance, fractional investing in US equities with a modern API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
Our partners include banking and fin-tech disruptors, RIAs, and global brands who are building investing experiences in 153 countries. By empowering our partners with solutions to embed investing into new and existing digital experiences, they turn consumers into investors. Some of our partners include Revolut, Hatch, MoneyLion, Stake, and Avenue
This critical position will be a part of DriveWealth’s Partner facing team that supports several large NeoBanks, Broker Dealers and RIA’s in the Retail Brokerage space. You will be joining the Partner Solutions Group at DriveWealth, this group is responsible for the Integration and Post Launch lifecycle of our Partners. In this role, you will collaborate with various DriveWealth stakeholders, while working to establish and maintain external Partner relationships that drive excellence in customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for managing inquiries, specific projects, and recurring touch points for your assigned Partner roster. In addition, the role requires you to work with internal Technology teams to review, analyze, and provide Partners with consultative solutions that address their business needs.
You Can Look Forward To
- Developing and/or maintaining relationships with Partners and potential Partners.
- Researching complex partner and internal inquiries using existing company resources.
- Responding to technical and product inquiries as the first level of support.
- Review Partner API inventory to identify operational and technical gaps
- Providing excellent insight and knowledge of DriveWealth’s Technology including scenario-based training and testing
- Managing Partner Initiatives and producing quality outcomes that benefit our Partners
- Minimum 3 years of Retail Brokerage experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments
- Roll up your sleeves proactive problem solver who excels at project and relationship management across the complexities and needs of Partners across geography, industry, size and lifecycle
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders; C-Suite, senior executives, business owners, and developers
- Natural relationship builder to grow a Partner’s lifetime value
- Comfortable talking about technology, both from a product feature and API perspective
- Experience with equities trading, clearing, settlement and money movement
- Knowledge of REST API, JSON or similar
- Understanding of CRM and project management software including Salesforce and JIRA
- Prior experience at a B2B Fintech or financial services firm
- Any financial services
- 401k plan
- Stock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈