Test Engineer, SDET
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Test Engineer, SDET (Consultant/Senior Consultant)
Building on our heritage as experts in software testing and quality, we offer consultancy and services across the technology engineering lifecycle including business analysis, development, quality engineering and DevOps.
We are at the forefront of working in agile, continuous Delivery and DevOps environments. Technology is in our DNA. Whether we are working in quality Engineering, Development, Business Analysis or DevOps, we are passionate about selecting people with the right level of technology grounding and aptitude in order to deliver exceptional results.
As a Software Developer in Test you should be able to apply your extensive knowledge of software engineering, testing methods, tools and techniques to provide innovative and cutting edge automation solutions.
Candidates are expected to have hands on experience of software development, automation tools and frameworks.
- Design, develop and support automation test frameworks using a variety of commercially available tools as well as bespoke solutions
- Work closely with the client to fully understand their requirements and create an automation strategy
- Work closely with our clients to define and develop the best possible solutions
- Provide expert advice and feedback to our clients
- Ability to work independently
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams across the business
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing for our clients.
- Produce clear and concise reports and documentation
- 1-3 years commercial experience carrying out automation testing
- Strong test analysis skills to challenge and define acceptance criteria, test cases and test coverage
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM, TDD, BDD)
- Working knowledge of a variety of automation test tools (eg. Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, SoapUI, Appium, Watir)
- Working knowledge of a variety of performance test tools (JMeter, Gatling, Neoload, Webload)
- Experience of database solutions/languages, especially SQL but an understanding of tools such as Dynamo, Cassandra and Bigtable etc desirable
Benefits at Ten10
- Holiday: 25 days (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years)
- Pension: Contributory matched by employer up to 5%
- Health: Health Plan, Death In Service, Eye Tests
- Subsidised Gym, Bike to Work,
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training: Excellent training and development opportunities are also tailored to you.
- Social: Summer & Xmas Parties, Team social and sporting events.
- Flexible working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈