2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
Onfleet’s mission is to make every delivery delightful and efficient. We're building an industry-leading platform for local delivery: logistics backend, real-time operations dashboard and API, analytics, route optimization, driver tracking, and communications. Thousands of businesses around the world trust Onfleet to power millions of deliveries every month. Our customers span dozens of industries, ranging from grocery & prepared meals to pharmacy and retail, and include brands like Gap, H-E-B, Total Wine & More, Bi-Rite, and Imperfect Foods.
This individual will own the test engineering team, work across all engineering org teams. This individual will be the authority on how everything is tested. Patterns, frameworks, pipelines. Mobile, backend, frontend, infrastructure. Documentation. Load testing. Fuzzing. Penetration.
- 7+ years of experience as a professional, individual contributor
- 5+ years of experience engineering in test
- Minimize regressions across all products. Cut in half whatever we are at right now.
- Experience working with remote teammates
- Hacker mindset, how do you break something.
- Be able to work across all environments.
- Huge polyglot, very full-stack.
- Experience with mature testing environments, TDD.
- No politics
- Mission-critical, highly-available mobile and web driver/dispatcher applications
Benefits + Perks
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent), display, keyboard, mouse, and accessories
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- Generous employee stock options
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈