We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join the crew and help us move forward more rapidly. We’ve seen tremendous demand for our products.
This role is available to applicants across Canada as Zensurance now offers Full Time Remote Work arrangements.
- Design, develop and maintain system test automation infrastructure
- Design and implement automated test cases
- Monitor system quality through results of automated testing
- Continuously increase automated test coverage and enhance the test automation framework
- Tirelessly evangelize proper testing and automation practices among the dev team
- Spend a portion of your time completing manual testing tasks
- Experience with unit, integration and end to end testing
- Experience with cypress, selenium or other headless browser testing frameworks
- Experience with both back end and front end testing
- Experience with both performance and security testing ideal
Perks we offer at Zensurance:
· Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest growing insurtech start up
· Contemporary office downtown TO, 1 minute from Osgoode Station and 7 minutes from Union Station
· Flexible work environment / work from home arrangements available to everyone
· Modern technology - laptops provided to all staff
· Comprehensive, flexible health and dental plans to suit all lifestyles
· Weekly Friday company-wide meetings in our comfortable #zenden with beverages and great snacks
· Build next level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide team building events
· Be a part of something special, we are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
At Zensurance we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy to use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Here at Zensurance our culture is built on three core values that we live and breathe everyday, they are:
INSPIRE: We put people first and empower them to be the best they can be.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Whether it be through a resume - or something else you think is better - send us what you believe will impress us. Show us your creative process - how you think and solve problems!
True to its Canadian values, Zensurance celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
Zensurance is an inclusive employer that celebrates diversity in its workforce structure. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the recruiter, if you require accommodation; to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.