Sr Test Automation Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WHY WE'RE SO COOL
EveryoneSocial is how professionals use social media at work. We're the leader in our space and count the world's most successful companies as clients, including Amazon, Adobe, Unity, T-Mobile, to name a few.
When hiring new members to the EveryoneSocial team, we care about creativity and work ethic above all else. In our view, with those two qualities, you can do anything. We're not looking for experts, and you won't find any on our team.
We're a remote team located throughout the US with regional offices in Salt Lake City, UT, and Austin, TX. When not living in a pandemic, we typically get together in person twice a year. Our product has hundreds of thousands of users around the globe, and we're growing rapidly.
Want to understand a bit more about our product? Check out this two minute video.
WHY YOU'RE SO COOL
- You will participate in the design and the development of innovative solutions to ambitious engineering challenges.
- You will own all of the test automation process, by building frameworks, tools, and tests to cover UI and API functionality.
- You will identify gaps in automated test coverage and fill them with automated tests, using your knowledge gained during manual testing to inform what should be automated.
- You evangelize for quality within the team
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Build testing frameworks to ensure our applications and the underlying infrastructure are reliable, resilient, and extensible
- Lead efforts to improve and evolve our testing strategies
- Work to streamline test automation in a CI/CD pipeline
- Support the QA automation team through mentoring and problem solving
- 5+ years of experience with test automation and automation frameworks
- Experience creating test automation frameworks from the ground up and running them at scale
- Experience with API technologies; specifically GraphQL and REST
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and SDLC concepts: code review best practices, code coverage analysis, continuous test, and delivery
- Knowledge of Python and React is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Top of market salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- 2 months paid parental leave
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- Open paid time off policy + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment
WORKING AT EVERYONESOCIAL
- You crave autonomy
- You like problems that you solve yourself, with minimal direction
- You enjoy and believe in the value of cross-team collaboration
- You see lack of structure and process as an opportunity, not something scary
- You're not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You're comfortable with doing the work
- You're always thinking about the bigger goals
- You take pride in the quality of your work
- You want to join a small team
- You love moving fast and solving problems
- You value iteration and learning
- You're creative and hardworking
In our view, it's the people you work with that makes a role exciting and rewarding. While we're focused on ensuring every hire we make at EveryoneSocial is the best we can make, it all starts with our leadership team, which has deep experience building market-leading software companies from zero.
- Cameron Brain, CEO & Co-Founder
- Darrell Davis, VP Engineering
- Chris Reese, Sr Director of Sales
- Cameron Yates, Director of Implementation & Support
- Brooklyne Baker, Director of Client Success
- Todd Kunsman, Director of Marketing
- Sheba Lasley, Head of People & Talent
THINGS WE VALUE (and hope you do too!)
- Individual ownership: We're a small but mighty team, and we like it like that. We want every single member of our team to contribute to hitting our big goals. If you want to grab the ball and run with it, this is a team you'll enjoy being a member of.
- Focus on the customer: It's one thing to say you're customer-focused. It's another to BE customer-focused. Our goal is to be on the same team with our customers and do what needs to be done to make them successful.
- Collaboration and camaraderie: We want to enjoy our work and the people we work with, and we want to learn and win as a team. If you're looking to be a part of and contribute towards building a stellar team, this will be a place you'll enjoy.
The Power of Diversity:
Diversity fuels creativity. Diversity brings strength. We value diversity and actively prioritize it when it comes to building our team. We work with customers and users in over 100 countries worldwide who hold different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. This is integral to our success. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈