Sr Black Box Tester
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
PulsePoint, an advanced data and technology company, is breaking new ground with programmatic solutions for healthcare agencies and organizations, to personalize information and improve patient outcomes. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization to help organizations improve how they provide care, education and support to people when they need it most.
Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey and understand the connection points between relevance and engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
As our Sr Black Box Tester, you will find every bug in our platforms before our clients do. You will test all new functionality and work with engineering to fix as many issues as possible before releasing the users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or analytical field
- 3+ years manual QA test experience with SaaS software
- Understanding of database schemas and querying tools
- Exposure to experience using QA test automation software
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong oral/written communication and organizational skills
Experience that will impress us:
- Some prior experience with Building automation frameworks and developing automation test scripts
- Familiarity with online advertising industry
- Familiarity with health vertical
- $2,000 annual training and development budget
- Annual company retreat
- Volunteer Time Off and Donation Matching, ongoing group volunteer opportunities
- Game Nights, meditation/mindfulness sessions, fitness and stretch classes, book club, health and wellness seminars and workshops, weekly virtual happy hours with DJ
And there’s a lot more!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈