Software Tester, Early Career
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Job Title: Software Tester
Location: Remote (Canada)
Salary Range: We provide competitive compensation packages, including equity for all employees.
Do you love the idea of creating innovative solutions that help millions of patients?
Does the idea of working in a fast-paced start up environment with a collaborative team excite you?
Do you have a passion for rooting out bugs and catching poor performance and funky interface issues?
Phreesia is looking for a hands-on Software Tester to join our growing Early Career team. You will work on an Agile team on a variety of projects, related to health care use cases, and will gain experience designing, developing and implementing effective test suites covering all aspects of verification.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the full range of testing activities in Agile sprints as a tester
- You will work with Product Management, Customer Teams, Developers and Architects to determine and identify test scenarios
- Plan / document / execute / automate tests; maintain regression test suites
- Document / report on / review / prioritize bug reports and other test results
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in software testing.
- Work experience in developing / maintaining automated tests (C# or similar, Selenium)
- Experience in Health industry is an asset.
- UI testing
- API testing
- XML / JSON
- C#, Java or similar (for test automation)
- SQL is an asset
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check out our Instagram! @PhreesiaCareers (https://www.instagram.com/phreesiacareers/)
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈