Software Test Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Ambra Health is a growing medical data and image management cloud software company making major waves in today's healthcare industry. With our cutting-edge technology being utilized by the largest medical groups in the country, we are looking for passionate and driven talent to join our exciting team. We are committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network and are looking for people who believe in making the world a safer and healthier place like we do. With our robust benefits packages, competitive salaries, Flexible Time Away program, and remote work options, Ambra Health continues to be the employer of choice.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to assess software quality through testing and evaluation of related processes. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs with the goal of ensuring our products function correctly. You will also, as part of the Quality Management Team, be involved in the continual improvement of software development processes and beyond. This position works collaboratively cross-functionally with multiple teams including Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to deliver a high-quality product and support performance towards Company quality objectives.
- Participate in a full testing life cycle, including requirements validation, test planning, and test case identification/development, development of test automation framework, functional testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate testing scenarios and facilitate testing.
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team to ensure a successful product delivery. Suggest and negotiate product testability enhancements and process improvements.
- Ensure traceability from business requirements and technical specifications to test conditions and problem reports.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and related prioritization.
- Help troubleshoot issues through retesting.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- 1-3+ years experience as a Software Tester or data analysis.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with FDA-Regulated healthcare software development is another plus.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈