Software Test Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European Time Zones
This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
We've developed a large-scale web platform that handles real-time social media data (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, etc.) and in collaboration with our data scientists, we've incorporated innovative technologies such as machine learning and AI to bring a new standard to online brand protection.
As Software Test Engineer you will:
- Create and implement the test strategy for company software development projects
- Be responsible for the quality of releases
- Have a clear understanding of how our applications work
- Plan and perform functional, usability, performance, and API tests
- Participate actively in our platform development strategy and company growth initiatives
- Work with a focused team of experienced developers, data scientists, and product-driven entrepreneurs
- Take an active role along with the team in our ongoing operations and support
- Analyze user needs and software requirements and help with defining the acceptance criteria for our user stories together with our product owner and our development team
- Experience with writing test plans and creating test cases for web applications
- Good experience working as a Software Test Engineer in an agile development environment. Ideally, you also have experience with Jira
- Experience with creating user acceptance cases
- Experienced working in conjunction with UX/UI team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and being highly proactive
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience defining acceptance criteria for user stories
- Working experience with AWS services
- Working experience with social media APIs (Facebook, Instagram, Marketing APIs, YouTube, Twitter, Google) and solutions for the social media/digital advertising vertical
- Test automation experience
- Programming skills in any common language at a level to implement tests
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Cypress or Selenium
- Work at a high-growth company that works with some of the world's top brands
- Agile working environment with experienced developers and data scientists
- Options to rapidly advance in your career and projects
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: European Time Zones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈