Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Human Care Systems
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Joining the Product team as a core member driving quality?
- Working closely with the Product and Engineering teams to launch defect-free technology?
- Ensuring all new system functionality is tested thoroughly during development, and the overall functionality and stability of the system is checked end-to-end with each new release?
- Creating and running test cases for new product functionality described in design specifications?
- Working with developers from the Engineering team to ensure all requirements are met before testing the full scope of each release?
- Working in a SAAS company built on a modern technology stack: AWS, Mongo, Express, Vue.js, Node.js + APIs and microservices architecture?
- Being engaged and challenged by smart, driven colleagues to constantly expand your learning and growth?
- Working for a profitable and growing (~100 people today) patient-focused health technology company?
- Working remotely or from one of our offices (Boston, Phoenix, San Antonio)?
- Helping patients start and stay on treatment with rules-driven smart interactions via phone, email, SMS, mobile, web and printed materials
- Delivering value to all key market participants through optimal use of treatment – patients, HCPs, payers, and biopharmaceutical companies. Our clients are the biopharmaceutical companies who need to ensure their medicines are taken as prescribed
- Designing our organization as a system and ‘designing-in’ the right roles, technologies, data flows, processes, decisions, and improvement mechanisms
- Document and execute manual test cycles and test plans to ensure the Resilix Platform meets end-user requirements
- Analyze test results, methods, and procedures to ensure existing functionality works properly and recommend corrective next steps; drive continuous improvement, developing new test methodologies and processes as necessary
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Associate's degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance or related field
- Experience and willingness to execute manual test cycles, as well as ability to design and develop test automation scripts
- Ability to create thorough test plans tied to business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Experience in health care field and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 software validation experience preferred
- Experience in WEB, API and DB testing
- Experience with MongoDB
- Quick learner & very detail oriented
- Ability to work fast, and produce quality work in deadline-driven situations
- Able to adjust and switch between different types of tasks on a daily basis
- Great interpersonal skills
- Using a source code repository
- Automation experience
- Highly competitive base salary + bonus potential
- Full benefits (health, dental, etc.)
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Sponsored wellness program
- Mobility within the company in many directions; Growth opportunities; Access to senior leadership; Colleagues who are incredibly motivated by our work and helping patients; Opportunity to be at the forefront of technology-led patient support and outcomes
- At your best when engaged, supported, and challenged by curious, driven colleagues
- Non-defensive and enjoy iterating and getting designs better and better
- Self-driven, flexible, and effective at working autonomously
- A ‘doer’ who is both smart and humble, proactive and reflective, curious and focused, leader and supporter
- Patient focused and performance driven – we always deliver for patients and clients
- Mutually supportive and designed for iteration and learning
- High on autonomy – we treat all HCS people as responsible adults able to control their schedules and deliver for work, life, and family
- Driven by a team of ‘T people’ (deep expertise and wide knowledge base) who are curious and inclined to focus, go deep, and learn fast
- Organically derived – we are who we are
- We will review all applicants
- Where there seems like a potentially good fit, we will reach out to schedule a phone call or video chat. These will be followed, where there is possible mutual fit, by more video calls (or office visits post-covid) and a decision within a week or two
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈