Software Engineer in Test (Boston/Remote)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- create test strategies, approaches, test scenarios and test ideas with clear intent
- improve test coverage, release velocity, and production environment health
- automate and instrument development and testing workflows
- lead and help build an outsourced test engineering team
- write and maintain functional, integration and performance tests
- leverage state-of-the-art tooling to identify hot-spots and problem areas within our codebases
- perform code reviews and make recommendations for building software that is testable
- pair with product software engineers to refactor code and improve its testability
- review architectural designs for quality and risks
- Strong software development skills: you are a developer first and foremost
- 3+ years of coding experience in Clojure, Java, or Python or similar languages
- Experience of developing and scaling test automation frameworks, CI/CD
- Experience building and leading an outsourced test engineering team
- Prior experience as a Software Engineer in Test or functionally equivalent role
- Exceptional debugging skills
- Experience writing test plans, creating test cases, and prioritizing bugs
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Outstanding time management and communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR
- Experience in a startup environment, or as a fully remote employee
- Experience testing complex distributed applications
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You have the option of getting a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation We are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈