Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Develop customized testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort.
- Prepare Test Plan and perform manual frontend/backend testing across several web and mobile apps
- Execute Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, API, System, Regression, End-to-End and Exploratory testing
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them across multiple teams.
- Provide testing leadership and guidance to the team by developing testing solutions, helping to resolve technical problems and challenges, and establishing and applying testing standards.
- Find, report, and troubleshoot any software bugs
- Check logs, run jobs, database queries for testing and debugging purpose
- Be available and flexible to perform Automation testing. Contributing to the automation scripting would be a huge plus
- Perform functional and automation test on REST API services
- Show strong handle on database related testing and activities
- Work closely with the Agile Team to develop comprehensive functional test plan and provide maximum test coverage in the most efficient manner
- Lead/mentor other QA engineers in the team. Help in On Boarding and training process
- Be able to quickly learn complex, highly configurable application software by yourself
- Work closely with your manager and provide status and feedback of your assignments on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in overall Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, regression, and concurrency tests
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, Automation framework, tools, and approaches (functional and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with RESTFUL API Testing using Postman and Requests
- Experience with UI Automation Testing using Selenium and Selene
- Experience with Atlassian products using Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Knowledge and experience in writing SQL query to validate data
- Experience with Cross browser/Cross device testing using real and virtual devices
- Strong Issue finding, reporting, and debugging skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈