(Senior) QA Engineer
Startup Development House
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our QA Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we're currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who will help us deliver the best quality code and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of a team delivering a few projects (software products built from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you'll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You'll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (last year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project's direction.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Make sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects,
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible,
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers,
- Execute manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality,
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems,
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual testing (web and mobile apps),
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- Experience with testing API requests and dedicated tools (Postman/Swagger/Chrome Dev Tools),
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process in our company,
- Interest in good design principles,
- Really high attention to detail and precision,
- Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
- B2+ in English – we work internationally, so that's a must.
- Private healthcare package,
- Veeery flexible hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you're always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈