Senior Manager, Agent Quality Assurance
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural leader who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
The Senior Manager, Agent Quality Assurance is responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing Team Leads and Managers focused on providing the best customer experience possible that will result in retaining and gaining our customer base. You will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of their coaching as measured by the achievement of the Clients' key metrics.
You will build and continually evolve a world class contact center function designed to ensure the Altisource consumer experience is consistent and exceeds standards across all channels and touchpoints within the Global consumer care and sales organizations. You will partner with other stakeholders across the organization to apply strategic innovation and best practice innovation to the customer journey across the Global Consumer Care organization.
You will also help build Sales and Service Excellence by delivering sales and service strategies and plans, operating models, and operations support for sales channel and customer service capabilities.
You will help develop and execute special projects to drive improvements to key metrics, (Customer Satisfaction, consumer effort, agent quality scores, etc.) and work with internal key partners and stakeholders to affect positive change in processes, agent behavior, training and technology.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Acts in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues by providing subject matter expertise in Customer and Contact Center operations and Performance Management: Attendance, AHT, Call Quality, Schedule Adherence, Developmental Plan, Performance Plan, etc.
- Responsible for providing team leads with ongoing development and support, through effective coaching as well as providing tools and resources to assist in meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- Collaboratively works with Team Leads on assessing and coaching agent performance in order to meet key metrics.
- Engages and encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Conducts and document Coach the Coach sessions, Annual Reviews, Live Service Observations and 1:1's; Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards; Participates in weekly/monthly calibration sessions
- Facilitate weekly or bi-weekly meetings with Team Leads to discuss any trends, solutions, and strategies to improve overall center performance
- Works with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance), and may also participate in the development of incentives.
- Works collaboratively with management on creating policies, process developments and improvements.
MONITORS PERFORMANCE USING DATA AND ANALYTICS
- Monitors (and held accountable for) key metrics of the client and Contact Center
- Monitor a representative sampling of client workload for monitoring/coaching. This sampling may include phone calls, emails, data entry, queues, and other relevant samplings. Scores (calibrates), reviews, and coaches performance with agents; Conducts random Quality Monitoring sessions with team members and provides feedback
- Coordinate, manage and oversee all call calibration efforts with center leadership across the Global Consumer care group
- Maintains and identifies team level performance data and trends to include week-over-week trends, key metrics, select compliance, etc.
- Analyzes data and identifies performance gaps (in the client's process/procedure) and provides feedback to the Manager
- Identifies quality insights and inconsistencies in servicing through use of quality assessments and the real consumer experience. Perform root cause analysis with corrective and preventive action plans
- Identifies agent's performance trending opportunities and provides feedback to the Team Manager
- Develops robust analytics and quality control metrics; Tracks analyze and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Creates Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Collaborates with managers and team leads to develop quality controls necessary in a heavily regulated environment
CLIENT FACING – ENGAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- Partners with Client Advocacy team to create innovative ways to receive and track actionable consumer feedback
- Collaborates with Operations and Client Advocacy to build out and lead the quality assurance and consumer experience program
- Researches and root causes customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Establishes procedures that produce high quality consumer satisfaction results and help design processes that reduce consumer effort
- Dive deep into CSAT and Effort verbatim to identify root causes and implement process improvements
ENGAGEMENT AND CULTURE
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members while inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation, and accountability.
- Creates and implements a quarterly roadmap of customer delight activities creating a high performing, fun, and successful team environment
- Assist with building hiring profiles to attract, hire and develop new customer delight talent who thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture
- Coaches managers and team leads to create an environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion. Recognizes team member achievements and champions Altisource core values
- Facilitates routine huddles with the team leads focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision, mission, and purpose.
- Responsible for agent satisfaction with coaching and skills taught as measured by monitor form and survey
- Recommends contests to promote teamwork and positively impact performance metrics
- Administers all company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary, supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
TRAINING, LEARNING, & DEVELOPMENT
- Act as liaison between Operations and Learning and Development (L&D) on companywide initiatives (supporting and embedding changes) ; Responsible for working with both L&D and Operations leadership teams to manage the transitions between new hire training, nesting and the production floor and ensure new hire success.
- Responsible for cultivating team lead and managerial skills needed to achieve client goals and ensuring compliance with and effectiveness of those skills
- Responsible for upgrading "toolbox" to be able to offer new and effective skills to agents to achieve key metrics.
- Identifies new skills required in order to enable the achievement of all key metrics.
- Collaborates with L&D team to develop and implement evaluations for new team members overall performance, based on Nesting requirements, to advance to production.
- Collaborates with Automation and Engineering in designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and team member activities.
- Alerts Contact Center leadership when an environmental deficiency exists (i.e. extra noises, headset quality, system latency, etc.).
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE JOB:
- Experience in developing Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel; Solid understanding of contact center technology (ACD, PBX, WFM, CTI, QA, IVR, and KM) with a preference for deep knowledge in at least one.
- Passion for delivering the best customer experience that will make us bulletproof against our competition and help grow the contact center business.
- Comfortable working with people from other cultures around the world. History of success working with remote teams
- Knowledge and proficiency of contact center management tools and principles; knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes. 5 or more years Call Center Leadership experience.
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong relationship building and business acumen, including understanding of customers' present and future needs. Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Proven success managing, leading and motivating others, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and lead a team
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvement concepts that will increase operational effectiveness at all levels.
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position. Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence and drive strategic decisions across the organization.
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance.
- Problem Solving -- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈