(Senior) Automation Test Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
A little bit about us!
Pulse iD is a fintech startup with a regional presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines. We provide an end to end intelligent platform that enables offer sourcing from SMEs, merchant-funded rewards, card-linked redemption, and geolocation services. Working closely with our clients from Financial Institutions, Enterprises, SME'S and Merchants across the Asia continent, Pulse iD is continuously striving to provide a seamless solution that enhances our clients' experience while supercharging their business growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Automation Test Engineer with proven skills in both Functional and End to End Automation Testing who enjoys problem-solving, providing end to end solutions, and is team-oriented to join us!
You will be working closely with a talented team to build meaningful solutions that serve millions of users in the industry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing business requirements and create test checklists, review new product features and functionalities.
- Document, write, execute automated tests for new products or features developed.
- Develop test cases that will be used for software quality assurance verification checks during development cycles.
- Design and develop end to end-user journeys test cases in accordance with product specifications to test new product features and functionalities.
- Prepare and improve product(s) test coverage and effectiveness.
- Identify and document breakages uncovered by automated test scripts.
- Perform regression testing after breakages are resolved by the development team.
- Perform Performance or any other Non-Functional testing.
- Support product release cycles with planned and coordinated testing.
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years of automation testing experience for web applications.
- Strong understanding of QA processes, concepts, and tools.
- Experience with web and mobile automation testing using BDD testing approach.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test strategy, test plans, and test cases and preparing defect reports.
- Knowledge of any one of these testing frameworks Selenium, Junit, Nunit, Webdriver.io, Cypress.io, Codecept.io, Cucumber, and Phantomjs, UI-Licious, etc.
- Knowledge of Test Reporting and Management tools like Allure, ReportPortal, TestRail, Testomat.io, etc.
- You have experience with Git, CI/CD process and release pipelines, Jira/Confluence, and Bash Scripting.
- Ability to breakdown functional features into small technical features, behavior level and write test cases for those.
- You maintain high-quality standards but can find a balance between quality, flexibility, and timely delivery.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- You are an enthusiastic advocate for testing best practices.
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package with equity options
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈