1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico
We are a wealth & asset management and private banking organization with 35 years of experience, innovative digital investment, and saving products. Our mission is to enable meaningful lives through smart finance solutions.
At GBM Digital & Technology we have experienced exponential growth with our products and team members, while caring and enabling our people in an entrepreneurial workplace.
About the Team
We are a young community with innovate ideas and solutions. A team of creatives, collectives, owners, and dreamers, and of course, we know how to have fun! We believe the best idea wins and are always looking to bring it to life.
This role is required to ensure quality of shared services products, detect issues with anticipation
And to provide automation. With this role GBM benefits with proven robust solutions.
In a typical week you will
- Analyze product features to build a testing plan.
- Build testing cases to identify software issue with anticipation.
- Identify, isolate, document and track errors during tests.
- Prioritize and build testing cases analyzing risks.
- Tests result documentation.
- Regresion tests.
- Design, development and execution of automated tests.
- Bachelors degree as a computer engineer or similar careers
- English - Intermediate
- Experience with one or more of the following testing tools: Selenium, Appium, Calabash or Capybara.
- Basic kwnoledge of programming languages like java, ruby, c#, python.
- Experience with one of the following performance tools: Postman, Jmeter, Blazemeter.
- Experience with funcional and non funcional tests.
- Analytical and problem solved oriented.
- Capable of effectively comunicate in a written or spoken manner.
- Team player
- Creativity and innovation
- At 2+ years of proven experience working as a test engineer with functional tests, not funcional tests and automation.
- Experience testing big volume of data and data integrity over ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge base with scrum metodologies and software management tools.
- Competitive salary & compensation package
- Long term assignment hired directly by GBM
- 100% payroll scheme
- Home Office scheme
- Training & growth approach for your career
- Sponsored AWS certifications & training Budget for each employee
- Free Snacks & coffee at the office
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈