1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Zoovu is an award-winning leader in Conversational Search, we’re 160 employees strong and fast-growing. With 7 office locations worldwide, we have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Joining the Zoovu team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader.
We are a high velocity start-up with ambitious growth plans. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, all the while having the flexibility and autonomy to put your fingerprint on the role and the way the team does business.
What does Zoovu do?
Ever tried finding the right laptop, facial cream or even washing machine online? Not easy, right? That's the problem we're solving for more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second. Our industry-leading conversational search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital sales assistants. Like a salesperson in a store, those "virtual salespeople" help consumers find the right product through a natural human-like conversation. Both leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use Zoovu to help their customers, increase online sales, improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an amazing Quality Manager who is looking to further their career path and join our London team.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and design teams on creating the best user experience of our product for our clients
- Draw optimization suggestions by analysing user behaviour data to understand user needs and make our digital assistants even better
- Test prototypes on various devices and platforms
- Develop UX best practices and build a knowledge base
- Identify and clearly report quality issues
- Mentor and educate other teams on UX best practices
- Research interaction design and technology trends
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject
- Experience in the user experience field and willingness to develop in this area (familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus)
- Some experience of working in a SaaS environment would be desirable
- Enthusiastic about e-commerce and web applications
- Mobile devices and online solutions enthusiast
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker, quality oriented and great attention to detail
- Ability to liaise and work together as a team and recognized as a great team player
- Able to engage different teams and focus on getting results
- Extremely passionate and enthusiastic
- Hard working, ambitious and determined
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Confident and personable
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈