1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At MMIT (https://www.mmitnetwork.com/), we provide our healthcare clients with a transparent, structured view of complex drug coverage information. We are a company that values:
- Collaborative teams focused on meeting goals and delivering value
- Continuous learning and opportunity to grow
We answer the “what” and the “why” related to drug coverage and reimbursement, leveraging technology, research and industry experts to make sense of how and why specific pharmaceutical drugs are covered. Physicians and pharmacies use our data and applications to understand what drugs are available to patients and how they are covered by health plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers trust our data to understand how their drug and competitive drugs are covered, which helps forecast performance and tune strategy.
Data Operations is responsible for maintaining timely, accurate, and comprehensive data across payers that represent ~300 million lives. We make sure we collect all formulary and PAR (policy and restrictions) data to show how payers provide access to medications.
The Data Operations Quality Manager will lead the quality program and is responsible for oversight of all data operations processes to ensure our data is researched, entered, and maintained with the best quality. Errors in our data can results in inaccurate representation of access to therapies that are critical for one’s health.
- Develop a quality management system (QMS) and associated processes. (20%)
- Design and develop methods and processes to support quality control, inspection, test procedures, and check lists that introduce quantitative measures that better determine the level of quality in data entry.
- Understand data operations cycle goals, business rules and technology requirements to ensure standards are addressed in quality program.
- Monitor the quality outputs and results for data operations functions. (40%)
- Develop monitor processes and tools.
- Assess results and analyze to improve quality.
- Collaborates with managers and departments to ensure quality is incorporated into all data processes and will facilitate corrective action as needed.
- Reviews technology and tools for defects and works with partners to ensure resolution.
- Create culture of quality. (20%)
- Produce company wide metrics and executive metrics to promote the quality results, improvements, and gaps.
- Train/educate data operations on quality standards.
- Develop quality metrics in partnership with throughput metrics for balanced scorecard.
- Drives continuous quality improvement. (20%)
- Manages, tracks, and analyzes customer complaints regarding data quality and identifies trends requiring preventative and corrective action.
- Performs root cause and statistical analysis against audit finding items discovered during quality control, inspection, and test procedures.
- Partners with technology to improve, streamline, and sustain processes with a primary focus on data quality.
Relevant Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business, quality preferred.
- Working knowledge (5+ years) of quality management system and/or quality processes.
- Experience managing an internal quality program and/or audit.
- Demonstrated ability to design quality programs.
- Experience with quality tools.
- Proven track record of driving quality improvements.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and managed care industries preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈