Quality Assurance Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Do you have incredible attention to detail? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you skilled at identifying training gaps/trends? If you said yes to these questions, we want to talk to you, you might just be the right person for the role! We are hiring for a Quality Assurance Specialist position.
Our key responsibility is to deliver high productivity and quality data. We monitor and evaluate calls on a regular basis to ensure quality standards are being met and coaching/training issues are being identified and addressed. So we need someone with an eagle eye and ear to detail ensuring that the highest level of service is provided to the clients.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to actively listen and discern meaning from voice inflection and tonality
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- High problem-solving capabilities with sound judgment and working analytical skills
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to take direction and require little follow-up
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is hard-wired with a "get it done" attitude and love being faced with new challenges
- Forward-thinker: somebody who seeks opportunities and drives continuous improvement and creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work from Mondays - Fridays at 10:30 PM-7:30 AM
- Our position is a work from home model so you will need work equipment (laptop) when starting the position.
- Monitor and evaluate calls accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve quality of the calls submitted to clients.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards
- Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
- Escalate and communicate detailed information about calls monitored to QA Manager.
- Identify and monitor trends and quality risks and serve as a resource regarding quality concerns or issues/Send out Red Flag/ Trending Error Audits
- Provide feedback on quality review and collaborate with management to identify training needs
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈