Quality Assurance Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and Europe
VIVANT is the first wine experience platform streaming Live Experiences® from wine regions around the world. Blending engaging interaction, personalized education, and lively entertainment, VIVANT brings together winemakers, wine lovers, and wine educators committed to a sustainable future. Founded in 2019, VIVANT has offices in Europe, the United States, and Asia. Join the movement at www.vivant.eco. Our name, VIVANT, reflects our passion for great tasting wines and our commitment to living systems, clean air, clean water, healthy soils, and human health.
Working at VIVANT
VIVANT is a work from anywhere (WFX) company and this position can be located anywhere in Europe or the USA. At VIVANT, we give everyone the opportunity to create, progress, and lead with the absolute best in cutting edge tools, technology, training, and education. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and teammates who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, and we are united by our mission to work as one working by these principles.
- Smart: We possess the intellect needed to innovate and execute
- Spirited: We have boundless energy and passion for our work and life
- Confident: We bring a can-do attitude to get the job done
- Open-Minded: We are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: We enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with each other, anytime
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will partner with our CTO, Engineering Managers, Product Managers to define, implement, and drive best practices in Quality Assurance technologies and methodologies. Your team will develop and run the human and automated testing and reporting processes to ensure quality, security, and reliability for the VIVANT platform. You will develop the systems and frameworks to manage testing across all our feature areas and ensure compliance with our feature epics and product descriptions. As the leading voice of reliability in the company, you will have the opportunity to show the world the strategic impact Quality Assurance can deliver.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters in all phases of software delivery
- Manage, oversee, and train the Quality Assurance team ensuring their work is properly prioritized and completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate product testing processes and communicate results to all involved departments
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems; track trends and metrics and identify important areas of improvement
- Review client, customer, and user feedback
- Create and manage QA Release Notes
- Document test use scenarios and processes
- Participate in product testing
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Manager leading QA teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent degree
- Hands-on experience with automated software testing systems and DevOps infrastructure tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train and manage Quality Assurance Engineers
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of Agile Development and DevOps processes
- Expertise with Automated test tools (e.g. Selenium and Cypress)
- Expertise with API testing frameworks (e.g Postman)
- Experience with Single Page Applications based on RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccably organized and detail-oriented
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity-based compensation
- A well-organized workflow with clear expectations
- Access to the best cutting edge software and hardware technology
- Opportunities for travel and education
- Initial application
- Technical interview
- Leadership Team interview
- Reference checks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈