4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
The Quality Analyst will help raise the quality bar for their assigned team by finding weak spots and constantly designing better and more creative ways to break software to identify potential problems. They will apply testing knowledge to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other quality concepts across products.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
Collaborate with the cross-functional team on improving developer and engineering team test coverage, release velocity and production health by:
- Creating, tracking, and documenting tests, defects, and resolutions
- Testing Givelify’s systems, using test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Developing outside the box solutions in collaboration with the broader team
- Serve as a trusted quality advisor for the team and Givelify
We welcome your experience and talents:
- College degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a software quality role
- Experience with JIRA and/or test management tools
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and bug management
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Bi-lingual candidates (Spanish) are encouraged to apply
- Candidates with ADA testing experience are encouraged to apply
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈