QA Tester (m/f/d)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We're looking for an experienced and passionate QA Tester at DECA Games. In this role, you will QA test all features and functionality of our game Realm of the Mad God and help coordinate Git and releases.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Functionality testing of new and existing features and components within the assigned project.
- Regression and rechecks of game changes and bug fixes.
- Keep abreast of upcoming in-game changes (new features releases, patches, maintenance, etc.) and potential impacts on customers.
- Help to build up new QA processes to improve workflow.
- Report game defects, including complete steps, identification of root cause, and expected results into appropriate bug tracking software.
- University or Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business or Engineering preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in quality control and assurance.
- Experience of working with a bug tracker and competent use of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Passion for gaming and good understanding of F2P mobile games.
- Experience with PC/Mac games is a plus.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (high motivation, driven to exceed goals, constantly learning and improvement).
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈